Report a Code Violation

Applies to addresses within the city limits of Manor only. Addresses outside the city including Shadowglen, Presidential Meadows, and Briarcreek should contact their HOAs and Austin/Travis County Health and Human Services Department at 512-972-5600


To report a possible code violation online using My Government Online: 



  1. Go to
  2. Select "Solution Center" in the upper left under the MGO logo
  3. Close the Login prompt (you do not need a log in to report code violations OR create a login to tract the violation)
  4. Set the State to "Texas", Jurisdiction to "Manor" and Project Type to "Solution Center" 
  5. Select "Next"
  6. Scroll through the violation options and select the one that best describes what you are reporting
  7. Select "Next"
  8. Enter the address of the offense. If the exact address is unknown, locations such as intersections, block numbers, or businesses can be entered.
  9. Select "Next"
  10. Contact information is optional. If you would like to be contacted about your request you may enter your information. 
  11. Select "Next"
  12. Describe the violation more specifically. For example if the violation was "Failure to Maintain Property", was it tall grass/weeds, dead trees posing a safety hazard, etc. Enter the location of the violation. 
  13. Select "Next"
  14. Photos are optional but encouraged
  15. Select "Submit"


Code Enforcement Officer: 
Duane Sawyer

The City of Manor Strives to promote Community spirit through the preservation of our unique character and heritage, while fostering a dynamic economic environment.

Copyright © Manor, Texas  2016

powered by ezTaskTitanium TM