On November 3, 2020, Special Election, City of Manor residents voted for the approval of Proposition B - City Council Four-Year Term of Office.
Mayor and City Council members will be elected for four years pursuant to the transition schedule:
** Beginning with the November 2021 general election, the council shall transition to four-year terms as provided in this subsection.
(1) The candidates elected to Places 2, 4, and 6 in the November 2020 general election shall serve two-year terms.
(2) For the November 2021 general election, the Mayor and Places 1, 3, and 5 will be elected for three-year terms.
(3) For the November 2022 general election, Places 2, 4, and 6 will be elected to four-year terms.
(4) For the November 2024 general election, the Mayor and Places 1, 3, and 5 will be elected for four-year terms.
(5) Thereafter, the candidates elected to the city council in the November general election will be elected to four-year terms.
For all other Elections please visit Travis County Elections